Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Scribbler Award!!

I interrupt regular posting to bring a special announcement, In the short span of my blogging, I have received a award "THE SUPERIOR SCRIBBLER AWARD"

This award was presented to me by blogger Kinshar of Kinshar's world. I do not remember how I stumbled onto her blog but all I can say is once I found it, I always found myself going back for more. I find her to be a rather strong, fun and open minded woman who does not sugar coat stuff when she gets down to do her thing with her blog. Am honored that she gave me the award. Thanks Kinshar!

Now that I have the award, it gives me chance to also have some power and authority to give it out as I please Hahahah(evil laugh). However, just like any other awards, I am bound by the rules that are attached with the giving out process. The rules are rather short and straight forward.

Rules:
  • Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5(five) most-deserving bloggy Friends.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
  • Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this Post,which explains The Award.
  • Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
I must admit it was a really hard call to come up with only five out of the many bloggers and blogs that I had to choose from but somehow it had to be done and without further delay, I present The scribbler award to

Miss Cheri, of "Sugar & Spice"
She was typically my first choice because when I did start on my blog, she was there and such a big encouragement and help. Reading her blog made me more connected and aware of the surroundings around me and I realised how vital it was to share & spread the blog love. I did think she was the blog queen at a certain point but this was confirmed when I realised I was one of her subjects and always getting back to hers. Hail the blogrean Queen!!

Princess, of "Seamless"
I had to include her because being my neighbor, I might get water splashed in my face for not mentioning her. No seriously the reason she's on my list is because of her writing, which I find so captivating and always makes interesting reading. Writing from a college view point even makes her blog more appealing.

Nevender of "Bloom"
This dude just had to be on my list purely because I found his thoughts and blog rather real and connecting mostly talking with a religious affliction. He seams to be one you'd easily get along with and does always compete for socks with me.

Ivan of "Edge(EOI)"
I've heard stories that he's among the grandpa's of blogging in Uganda. Sure enough I could easily believe this because he has such a wide network of blogger pals. I credit him for introducing me to more of Ugandan blogs/bloggers when he talked about the Blogsville which typically has a list of most of the other bloggers and in this way, I was able to connect and widen my network. Also I can easily Identify with most of his musings.

Lulu of "Where beauty Lies"
She's good, very good. I found her blog rather easy to navigate through and her free style of writing was unique. Of course she throws in the occassional poems once in a while which I always find deep.

Lastly, Oh!!!! Am out of awards but there are some still out there whom I belive also deserve the award. Antipop, B2B, S.K, Robyn, Tandra, Eddsla, Channel, Weak dudes and Ug gal to mention but a few, you'll really made giving out the award difficult but I still gots the love for you.....Besides, there is always next month so keep the spirit flowing

A big thanks to all for attending this month's awards have a great day all!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

well then i shall keep these for cheri and nev, you can both a piece of 'em

Anonymous said...

awwww.. you are something else. Congrats on your award. Stay sweet!

Petite Femme said...

Thanks Emrys

Emi, Im so flattered by what u said. (Honestly) It's a tremendous honour for me to be awarded this special Scribbler gong. And bigger honour on me being "first on your list".

It's good to know that the encouragement helped.

All hail the Queen!!!

-Her Royal Highness

Petite Femme said...

I'm*

Unknown said...

(cough cough and an ahem..)

This is the first award I have received on blogger and it means a wonderful deal to me coz I was having a bad day.

I thank you Emi for this honour, I am humbled.

I thank God for His grace, through all. I know He has something to do with this.

And for all who made it possible...thumbs up!

I dedicate this award to Mr. ****sa in Masaka for (ok I will stop the excitement here!!

Unknown said...

Emi, thanks.

Unknown said...

The Emrys, thanks for the sock.

Unknown said...

Which is the Mr. Linky List?

the antipop said...

hear hear

Robyn.K.Y said...

"CONGRATS" so like awards and stuff scare me,,do they have a definition for such a phobia.BIG LIGHTS ON YOU

Anonymous said...

Yes Cheri. All hail the Queen!

Princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess said...

I am honoured.Very.
Thank you, Emi. :)

*And yes, I would have upchucked an entire bucketful of water down your front. lol.

p.s. will put up required post soon.

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank the academy for deeming me worthy of an award, nay, not just an award. The Scribbler Award. I am honoured and no amount of posts can express the gratitude I feel. I am grateful and suddenly I don't feel like shooting the prick that got me out of my slumber by deciding to mow the grass at 7 bloody thirty in the morning.
Thanks, is what I mean to say.

lulu said...

wow, thanks, emi's really thanks... am touched 'choke' flattered 'choke' cant go on... choke...bowl wail!

Emi's said...

Y'all Welcome....Its always fulfilling and interesting to read from the varied blogs