Today, I especially liked the exercise, It was something I'd never have thought out on my own or done unless some one encouraged me to. We had to do a personal court of arms which is basically like a short form of your goals, skill and walk.
Presenting my court of arms.....
1. If you could have any Job in the world, What would it be?
This was easy, I'd want to be a Network/System Admin with some big time firm like Google or Dell. Only because am fascinated by computer stuff and being an admin would give me all the access I'd ever want.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- More mature and developed in body, mind and knowledge.
- Completing with college and staring my Masters degree.
- Working with google and having my own computer firm.
- A little thing running around me yelling "Daddy, Daddy".
3. What would you say is your greatest strength?
I certainly don't have a single greatest strength at this point. So, I went ahead and threw in all that makes up the mighty and powerful Emi's
4. What Is your Weakness?
Hmmm... beautifully crafted women. No I did not say this, much as I wanted to, Instead I said.
"I tend to overwork and get so attached to my work." Yes Am a workaholic and this is a bad thing seeing that I kill my social/family life. Bloggers, can you please help me get ride of it?
5.What Kind of Supervisor would You be?
If you were under me, you'd most certainly not suffer much but still face a flexible and understanding superior who want to see you get your duty done.
6.One Word Describing you?
Adventurous -The Indiana Jones type
The whole exercise made me ponder and think more about myself in a way I'd never done before. Actually get more focused and thoughtful.
what are you?